banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: Schecter PT Apocalypse (Telecaster from Hell!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Schecter PT Apocalypse (Telecaster from Hell!)

Hey all,

I saw this Schecter PT Apocalypse listed on our local used instruments site and since I love Tele type guitars I just had to go for it and trade one of my guitars for it. The KM6 MKII had to go. That guy was very pleased with his new guitar and I'm also super happy with this PT Apocalypse.

He did make a custom wooden pick-guard for the guitar since the regular one does have a unique look. I prefer the look of this black one but maybe one day I'll try the original one because it does have an interesting vibe haha. Overall I'm super happy about this guitar. It sounds great, also acoustically as the body is very resonant. It plays super well with low action and the neck is just super comfortable overall. Thin but not too thin.

The pickups are also surprisingly nice. They shine with heavy music imho. The bridge pickup has a lot of power, growl and output and the neck pickup is very thick sounding. You can definitely also get great low gain tones out of this guitar. Overall a very versatile guitar with a great build quality.

I made a demo/review video with a couple different tones, styles. Clean, riffs, leads etc. I used Helix Native for all the tones. Hope you enjoy:

Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

Re: NGD: Schecter PT Apocalypse (Telecaster from Hell!)

Nice! I love the subdued, but rustic-ly modern look of the Apocalypse series

Comment

Neat guitar my man! Have fun with it!!
      "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Comment

Schecter is underrated. I play my Schecters almost as much as my Gibsons and EGCs.
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Very cool.

Shecter, to me, has a kinda their own thing, but kinda everyone else's thing going on, if that makes sense? But that is kinda unique. I like it and I'm not a Tele guy.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
            Very cool.

Shecter, to me, has a kinda their own thing, but kinda everyone else's thing going on, if that makes sense? But that is kinda unique. I like it and I'm not a Tele guy.
            Sure, that makes sense! They're not a perfect brand because the quality control isn't consistent unfortunately, but when you get a great one it is really great!
            Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
            OwnHammer.com

Comment

Schecters are almost always quality IMO. Good-looking guitar!

Comment

Not a huge Tele fan, but my Blackjack is one of my favorites. Also my C+ 7 string.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X