Next guitar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next guitar??

I've been playing a long time, and have a very nice collection of instruments. I don't buy a guitar with an idea I may sell it sometime in the future. I primarily play Gibson and Fender electrics. SG Standard,LP standard,335 dot. Fenders: I have 3 strats 1 57 reisuue with a rosewood warmouth neck, and 2 EC Strats (i bought one used because it was a really good deal) , California Tele(stratPU in neck) and a Japanese Tele reissue, which I will probably change the pups in(I just got this one). I also have a Fender Jazz Bass, and a custom Tele with some duncans in it (2 hmbuckers, tapped). I also have 9 acoustic guitars in a variety of manufacturers, and body types. So I
    guess my next guitar will either be an Acoustic 12 string (Guild), or an Arctop for Jazz. It will depend on a few things!
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Since you seem to love your LP, get another. God forbid you give yourself something else to ponder. Ha Ha.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

You guys are right about LPs....I do love them and am BLOWN away by the new LPs in the stores at the moment. Gibson is really doing something right at the moment. It's hard to find a lemon!

I am really thinking about an SG Standard or maybe a chambered LP Double cut.

Comment

Working...
        X