What did I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I buy?

It's a Schecter Diamond series something that looks like an Avenger but I'm not sure what it is? I figured it would be a decent refinish project or at least parts for $85
    Click image for larger version  Name:	canvas.png Views:	0 Size:	115.9 KB ID:	6010752

Wow. Nice score. You can't beat a Schecter for $85.

Comment

What does the trus cover say?

Comment

Synyster Gates?
        aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 80's View Post
          What does the trus cover say?
          I can't tell from the photo I will have to wait until it gets here.

Comment

Looks like an early-to-mid-'00s Avenger to me. Not sure why it's a mystery?

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
              Looks like an early-to-mid-'00s Avenger to me. Not sure why it's a mystery?
              I figured it was an avenger but I wasn't able to find a picture of one with a reverse headstock that wasn't a 7-string.

Comment

Gotta pic of the whole thing?

Those really early Schecters felt a bit less refined than the new ones, but they are great guitars. $85 is a steal!

I've always wanted an Avenger. Definitely a nice score!

Comment

Looks like an A6FR...
                  Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Don't buy anything on Mercari. You think you're getting a screaming deal on something and then the seller goes dark and won't ship what you've bought. Luckily you don't lose any money because they don't get paid until you receive your item but it's just a pain in the taint to deal with. I have received three refunds because the sellers have chickened out. Nothing but a bunch of flakes!

Comment

So, you never received it? You got a refund already? Looks like it's only been a week or so.
                      Originally Posted by IanBallard
                      Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
                        So, you never received it? You got a refund already? Looks like it's only been a week or so.
                        The seller said she was shipping but the tracking number never updated. When I asked for the status of the guitar she never responded. If they don't send within three days you can ask for a refund. That's the pattern with that site. They list something and then they never ship and wont respond to your requests.

Comment

Sorry dog. I'm glad I've never heard of that site. All it would take is one deal like that and I'd be gone forever from using it.
                          Originally Posted by IanBallard
                          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
                          X