No announcement yet.

Guitar tone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, sorry so long getting back.. things been nuts,, had my disability hearing, kid issues, etc.. The shed i keep em in is in FL. But, I do pay a bunch extra for climate controlled shed
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
      Hey, sorry so long getting back.. things been nuts,, had my disability hearing, kid issues, etc.. The shed i keep em in is in FL. But, I do pay a bunch extra for climate controlled shed
      the Kids?
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Hey Bloodrose, post a picture of the guitar if you can. How is the fretwork on the guitar? Is it a vintage Strat bridge? Maybe we can work something out.
        Play more guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post

the Kids?
          Yeah, Kids have kids now.. and a couple are dealing with addiction issues, so keeps me crazy. Several years ago when they were minors, I was hunting them down all hours and locking em up in rehabs. cant do now that they they are adults,,

Leon, sorry bro, been a looooooong time. dont even recall what guit we were talking bout... sorry for not getting back. been off the grid for a bit. Back/med issues.. Dealing with kids, babysitting grands, disability etc..
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
          X