No announcement yet.

Ibanez humbucker cavity led mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to roll a little with the salt lake city Subie group and every one of em that was older than 25 freely admitted all their priorities were misplaced and several admitted to paying rent late to get car parts! Was always jealous of the cars and the groupie girls (guy with the Audi A4 wagon on airbags got the most) but... Wow you do all that to a car just so you can constantly worry about scraping the undercarriage, got it. Except airbags guy he just has to wait a moment and put the car up...
    ​​​​​
    Though a wrx with a custom engine block and giant turbo I mean why the eff not!! I see both sides of it

Comment

Exactly!

Just lift a truck and put it on steelies

Forget curb rash, you won't even care about curbs anymore.
      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

I had a Neon too for awhile. It was a surprisingly fun and comfortable car. When the SRT Turbo came out, it was the fastest Dodge ever built up to that time. There were even several forums for it.

It was a cool little car.
        Heck yeah they were fun! I almost bought a used red srt4 right after the neon but got a older firebird instead

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie 13X33 View Post

Heck yeah they were fun! I almost bought a used red srt4 right after the neon but got a older firebird instead
          From what people were saying in the forums, the SRT was a car you wanted to get new. In other words, with a warranty. You did NOT want to get one that had been beat to hell by a previous owner. And they ALL were.

Comment

Working...
          X