2-tone (Chrome and Gold) Knobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-tone (Chrome and Gold) Knobs?

Does anyone know of any two-tone control knobs (i.e. gold and silver) aside from the plastic tophat style? Looking for more of a proper gold finish with chrome, not the dull gold-colored plastic.

Closest I've seen is Q-Parts. Maybe could ask if they could do a chrome insert? The only other way I've done it is mixing gold/chrome concentric knob parts.

Q-Parts® Knobs With White InlayDome KnobsDome knobs are the industry standard. You find them on all major American brands from Fender to imported guitars like Ibanez, and many others. We made ours a tad wider for better grip and tad shorter to be less obtrusive, especially when using a tremolo arm.Standard size - designed to retrofit all imported and USA-made electric and bass guitars0.6 inches InlayComes with an Allen wrench All Q-Parts® Knobs are sold individually.

Comment

Buy gold knobs and polish the gold off, then buff.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          Buy gold knobs and polish the gold off, then buff.
          Knob polisher. Snicker snicker

Comment

he said 'knob'. uh huhuh huh huh

Comment

You might be able to use flat-topped chrome hi-fi knobs and top them with gold mylar discs. Or vice versa.

This supplier offers a huge number of stereo type machined knobs.
              "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Working...
              X