• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer250
    replied
    If I can only get one spec, then it will have to be

-Superstrat, HSS
    -Ash body, maple cap
    -Quartersawn maple neck with a '57 Fender soft V profile, maybe slightly slimmer and flatter near the heel, 12" radius
    -Recessed Floyd Rose

I've never been wowed by Duncan single coils, but their humbuckers compete with boutiques quite well and sometimes even favorably.

It will probably be a duncan 78 bridge, or a Custom Custom or a PATB 3 with 2 single coils... either Fender Fat 50s or something from Lollar/BKP

Color will depend on how many choices/versions I get

Leave a comment:

• v8stang289
    started a topic Your Signature Guitar - Specs?

Your Signature Guitar - Specs?

So, in light of the other thread, If a guitar company of your choosing came to you to spec out your signature guitar that they were going to manufacture. What would you choose, and how would it be outfitted?

Mine would be fairly simply. Les Paul, Non-relieved mahogany body, flamed maple cap. Contoured heel with 60's neck profile and an ebony fretboard with rectangle inlays. Covered SH-5 Custom Bridge and APH1 neck with push/pull coil splits. Tune-o-Matic/Stop bar bridge and tailpiece. Cosmetically I would want a medium transparent blue, with binding on the body, neck, and headstock. I'd also want nickel hardware and black speed knobs.

I could cover lot of ground with a guitar like that. It would do most of what I needed.

What would you do?
Working...
X