banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: It's Officially Mine! (Les Paul Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schweet!
    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Nice. Gotta love a plaintop tobaccoburst.
      Even better that it's one you already know and love.
      "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Gorgeous guitar, congrats.

The '57 works surprisingly well when split, too.

I recently got my honey burst T-pro back and they're damn good guitars. I really like the tobacco burst ones, wish they had made them with the 50s neck.

Comment

Thanks all. I really bonded with this guitar not long after my buddy got it. I had done a setup on it for him, he let me play it at a couple gigs when we were in a band together and I left it at that until 2014 when I asked if I could play it at another gig. That's when I asked if I could take it home and "borrow" it. And that was that. I've had it in my possession ever since. He even said, he knows where it is if he wanted it back. I'm glad I was finally able to buy it from him.

It has a 60's neck but it's not too thin. There's a comfortable shoulder on it. The '57 Classic does split well. It's one of my favorite pickups. No plans on pulling that one out. The Custom Custom sounds incredible in this one and splits well too. I've used and use the CC in other guitars. This is a really solid and great playing Les Paul. Next step is probably proper strap locks. Right now I used the red Grolsch bottle washers...lol. They work though.

Comment

on my lp, which is a lp trad from 2009, i only use one grolsch washer on the upper horn since i feel like thats where the strap would come off. never had an issue but im also not jumpin around.

Comment

Looks nice. I also prefer the plain tops, I don't own one, but I prefer them...

Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
              X