• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

That is a fantastic deal at $600.
    Yes I hope he snatched that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it’s NGD again! Ended up getting the LTD today. What a different beast from the SG this is. LTD might be the budget line of ESP, but there’s nothing cheap about this guitar. EMG 81’s, Grover tuners, FR trem, ebony fretboard, and set-trough neck joint. It also plays amazing and it even came with a ESP hard case!

Comment

LTD has been making legit guitars. The 'cheaper' brands these days are nothing like the cheap brands of the 80s.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I have an older hardtail MH-1000 that is just a beast and a less expensive M-400 that for what I paid could rank up there with a bit more expensive guitar.
          Last edited by Hsb; 11-14-2021, 07:02 PM.
          1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
          Jackson Soloist 7 string
          ESP LTD M-400
          Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
            I have an older hardtail MH-1000 that is just a beast and a less expensive M-400 that for what I paid could rank up there with a bit more expensive guitar.
            I remember one of my best friend’s number one gigging guitar was an LTD that I don’t remember the model. It had a carved quilted top, hard tail, and same set-through neck joint with passive EMG’s. He paid maybe 300 bucks for it. I couldn’t believe how nice of a guitar that was for the price.
            Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            LTD has been making legit guitars. The 'cheaper' brands these days are nothing like the cheap brands of the 80s.
            This guitar feels higher end than my LP studio, and it’s right there with my old PRS S2 standard 22 I used to own. These are legit guitars.

Here’s a video I made putting it against my Sterling Majesty which is basically a direct competitor. Not perfect playing, but I think it showcases the tone differences.

Comment

Working...
            X