Another new Tele!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new Tele!

I know Ace is the resident Tele slinger round here but I thought I'd share my latest creation. Put this together just before Christmas. Body/finish by Guitar Mill. Swamp Ash finished in candy apple red flake with a light/medium relic treatment. Fender American Original 60s Telecaster Custom neck. Fender Nocaster pickups. Mint guard.

Still tweaking the setup but came together pretty nice!

-
    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Wow! That is a fantastic color!
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

It's called vermilion...lol...

This is the tele to shut them all up. with contours, some even has shaven heel for easy upper fret access.

Comment

I dig it.
        aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Cool, I can actually see the pics now!

Nice Tele.
          Looks great.

Comment

I think they look (and feel) much better with the contours.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I've always been a traditionalist when it comes to Teles. But since this is Tele #5 in my herd I thought why not do something different? So this one has body contours and a sparkle flake finish. Its very comfy to play!
              -

Comment

That's really cool!

Also, Teles deserve proper comfort contours. Squared edges are better for kitchen tables

Comment

SWEET!!!!!! I love the finish.

As a bit of a Tele purist, I of course prefer the less flashy finishes, and let my hexatonic banjo rolling hybrid picking be the showy part of my Telecaster stylings.

But damn - need a stage shot of that soon! Well done, and welcome to the Tele club!!!
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

love it! how are you ever going to adjust the neck pup though?!?! if it sounds half as good as it looks, ya got a winner

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

Lol! PTM, did you ever imagine that, when you finally got here, Ace would be greeting you at the door?
                      I don't have the heart to tell him I currently own 5 Teles and have sold four others. Lol
                      -

Comment

Awesome, it looks great!! That guitar body was made about two miles from my house. I've stopped by there a few times and spoken with Mario. He did a Strat about a month ago that looked similar to that.

Comment

Looks kind of like pressed foil or something. Super cool.
                          Originally posted by Bad City
                          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Sweet Tele PTM! How do the Nocaster pickups sound?

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                            love it! how are you ever going to adjust the neck pup though?!?!
                            Remove the pickguard to access the mounting screws?
                            "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                              Awesome, it looks great!! That guitar body was made about two miles from my house. I've stopped by there a few times and spoken with Mario. He did a Strat about a month ago that looked similar to that.
                              Nice! This is the second body I've gotten from them in the last few months. Their quality and service is top notch! I would absolutely buy from them again if I do another parts build.
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X