Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LLL View Post
    Cort is still around?

Last time I heard of them was in the 80's.
    They’re one of the largest guitar manufacturers in the world.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I bought 2 last year, a ZM single cut and a Paul’s guitar and both are good guitars. The build and finish on both is great but the Pauls guitar feels a bit more upmarket, the pick ups on the Pauls guitar are very good and the ZM are ok. The fret work on both is excellent as was the set up out of the box. The only let down is the tuners, I haven’t bothered to change them as yet but will do at some point. For the price point, had they put better tuners on then they are serious contenders to not pay for the full fat core models.

Comment

As with Epiphone's China factory which produces what I think are even better guitars than ever for EpI believe Core Tek facility in Indonesia where they make the SE line , is only building PRS SE guitars exclusively. I have an SE Custom 24 Floyd Rose that was still built in Korea and it is flawless, it hasn't been touched as far as setting up or tune up since I bought it three years ago and still the frets, intonation and everything are perfect (only thing I have done other than change strings is install a push in Floyd arm kit, a must!). I have played quite a few Indonesian SEs, including the Standards and they are the same quality as mine, excellent. If anything the guitars are getting better and better every year.
        Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
        Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
        Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
        Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Working...
        X