ESP - Jame Hetfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
    I would like the Het,,,, if it had a floyd. I do like the shape and the head reminds me of those old 80s BCRs.
    The Jackson shape is great too, but those shark fin inlays have never done anything for me.
    This is the old BCR headstock I was referring to.

Comment

Glad my main buying days are over. Never say never but current prices have me considering nothing at all atm.

Comment

Ugh!!! Definitely not my style.

The only thing I like about it is...uh...uh....uh.....uh........uh..............u h.........................uh..................uh.
        Man, I just can't think of anything right now.
        Originally Posted by IanBallard
        Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Choices are a lovely thing.
          The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

And the Kelly is a wannabe Explorer lol. If I had to pick only one, I would go for the Jeff Loomis Jackson Custom Shop. My problem is I like both and want both...lol.
            You deserve both

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post

You deserve both
              He deserves a Hondo, if anything.

Comment

I think that's an instrument that knows its market.

By a 60 year old white dude FOR a 60 year old white dude. It couldn't be more perfectly aimed unless it came with a goatee, a pair of Oakleys and really angry Facebook acct.
                ---------------------------
                The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
                  I think that's an instrument that knows its market.

By a 60 year old dude FOR a 60 year old dude.
                  Fixed to comply with modern day ultra-touchy-feely sensitivities.

Comment

Not my thing, but it's pretty damn cool -if I'm going Explorer -it's gotta be vintage or super pointy -and this is neither for me.

But I applaud the new style and look -It has it's own thing -and thats cool
                    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
                    X