X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever seen this one?

Millimetric instruments
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

That ambidextrous design MG6 is interesting. I do not recall seeing anything like it before.

If he was still with us, I could see Bo Diddley playing these.
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I think these are pretty cool and would love to try one out.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

They're visually striking. Not sure I'd call them graceful but I could see the look growing on me over time.

I think the string-through-into-super-deep-bolt-on design is brilliant.
        Reminds me a bit of the extra-long neckplates some used on Telecasters back in the 60s & 70s.
        "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

They hit me as well made from an engineering viewpoint, and as for styling - trying very hard to not be like anyone else, totally un-derivative. Would like to have one on the bench to examine further.

Comment

Great now Ikea is building guitars.

Comment

You think that's clever. It's not.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
                You think that's clever. It's not.
                Danish Modern is fine for furniture. Not so much guitars.

Comment

I'd buy a bunch of them, glue them to a wall in a nice pattern, then take ketchup + mustard squeeze bottles and go to town on them, then a can of sealer splashed on top, and call it "art".

Comment

I'm not sure if I dig them or not. Not too modern, but not too retro. I'd prefer something a little more definitive maybe. That said - high points for originality.

Looks like you could flip the guard on a couple and make them lefty also.

Not a fan of the ambidextrous one. Interesting take though. Not loving the headstocks at all!

But...maybe in a Swedish tiny house or something. If you dig'em, cool. Dig on.
                    Last edited by Aceman; 04-06-2022, 03:49 PM.
                    Originally posted by Bad City
                    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I think I like curves better. But I like the fact that they are unique.
                      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Comment

I think they look nice, and they're definitely "artsy", but as a purely sit-down player, I'm not sure how one of those would sit in my lap.

But I love that someone is doing this.

Comment

Are these the latest Ernie Ball Music Man designs?

Comment

The knob and switch positions might be a little hard to get to. I do applaud the out-of-boxness.
                              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                              X