Guitar Expose: Kramer Konfidential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Securb View Post
    $4 for two covers shipped don't cheap out Bob.
    I'm honestly thinking I might go the nail polish route to really color match. Not a fan of those covers color.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
      On the pick guard right near the screw coil, you can see a little hole in the pick guard. No idea what that is/was. It was always there.
      I would bet someone tried an angled single coil for a while in there.

Looks cool. The day glo works for your gig. Humbucker does need some color.

Comment

Well, you know, for what I use it for, the pink works. But I have all the black ones for when I'm not using for that someday. I have to say, it is a bad@$$ little player too!
        I'm a huge 80's Rock/Metal "Hair Metal" (hate that label myself ) fan and love the neon guitars and would rock the hell out of a neon pink guitar or pretymuch any other neon color or color combo body. It just reminds me of the neon Jem's and for some damn reason I always found them hideous. It's mostly the knobs, covers and neon pyramid inlays that killed them. Get rid of the covers/knobs on them and they look much better IMHO. The most important thing is you like it that way. But damn, that thing is sexy as hell in the 1st pic.

Comment

I'm honestly thinking I might go the nail polish route to really color match. Not a fan of those covers color.
          Honestly, I would buy the pink covers and then water-swirl black paint on them. They would pop.

Comment

oooh - I have never water swirled. This might be a great project to try that!

Comment

I might give it a go myself it would be a cool effect on my HSH Strat.

Comment

Hey.....

What about a Yellow/Pink/Black VH style cover????

Pink base color, think yellow, and thick black stripes???

Comment

No pink, but I was thinking yellow swirl on my black covers. I have to hit Home Depot this weekend like every weekend. I just might pick up some yellow paint and give it a whirl

Comment

I dig it.

I probably would have gone green, but I like the pink.
                    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                      I dig it.

I probably would have gone green, but I like the pink.
                      The Green New Axe? Liberal!

I was actually thinking of Green covers for a bit, and then looking for Steve Via inlay stickers (the pyramid...but that felt too Ibanez/Jem

Comment

I don't think you ever told us what kind of pickups are in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                          I don't think you ever told us what kind of pickups are in it?
                          The bridge is a Screaming' Demon - replaced by the guitar player who gave it to the drummer who I got it from.
                          The Singles are stock Kramer whatever that came in it.

The Demon for VH thread in pickup lounge is about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X