I Don't Need 24 Frets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
    If me calling you out on your BS is being a jerk then so be it. The utter nonsense you are spewing doesn't help anybody either...lol. You know you have lost the battle when you revert to name calling and personal attacks like you have done.

The more you talk, the more you bend the story. Just stop, admit you were wrong in what you said or that you mis-spoke or whatever and be done with it. If you are being honest with yourself, go back and read what you said and genuinely think on it and then you will see that everything I said was accurate. What you said was rather foolish. Anyway, nobody hurt. All is well in the world. Here is a beer or whatever you like to drink. Have a chuckle about the whole thing and be done with it.
    Nothing I said was B.S. I posted my experience. If you don't like the words I chose, not my problem. If your experience is different than mine, great. Post yours. But trolling and bating people is against forum rules. No amount of smileys covers it up. Of course, you know that.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post

ONJ rules. One of the best female vocalists all-time.
      Didn't she like kill her husband or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

Didn't she like kill her husband or something ?
        Maybe two.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

Nothing I said was B.S. I posted my experience. If you don't like the words I chose, not my problem. If your experience is different than mine, great. Post yours. But trolling and bating people is against forum rules. No amount of smileys covers it up. Of course, you know that.
          Nice try.

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I like 22s because I blend neck and bridge often and it sounds richer/better to me. BUT I have 2 or 3 24 guitars and they are fun for walking and wankin.
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

Nice try.
              smh

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

smh
                The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Working...
                X