• I have no words

Photo pulled from IMGUR...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	U4AJ1uD.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	6167997
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Resonant 11-ply body, excellent upper fret access, natural finish.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post

"Here's one I made earlier..."

Comment

Interesting.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

You know at some point, Eddie tried one like that. But it was to easy for anyone to copy cat, so he moved on to his next project.
          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I'm guessing . . . a guitar-centric prop in the Angry Birds game?

Comment

I have said it before, just because someone has tools doesn't mean they should use them.

Comment

I don't think any tools were involved.
                Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I don't think any tools were involved.
                  At least one.... the creator.

aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

I guess you do the best you can with what you have.

Comment

I like the upper fret access . . .
                      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post

Hahaha you are just jealous theres a new custom guitar and luthier service person in town

Because of where the jack is ruins it for me, it tells me they didnt know what they are doing at all.

if not for that fact -I would have been like -damn -this person is a wildman -respect.
                        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Why not? This guitar is ugly, but why does a guitar need to be one piece of wood or fit established norms?

If you have an old neck and a bridge, and nothing else but some popcycle sticks and glue, you could always make something like this to get playing. Not everyone has a band saw to cut guitar body shapes, expensive pieces of wood blanks, or desire to buy from Stewmac.

Comment

I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Top-L View Post
                              Why not? This guitar is ugly, but why does a guitar need to be one piece of wood or fit established norms?

If you have an old neck and a bridge, and nothing else but some popcycle sticks and glue, you could always make something like this to get playing. Not everyone has a band saw to cut guitar body shapes, expensive pieces of wood blanks, or desire to buy from Stewmac.

-I would agree with you but look closer at the pic -see where the jack is? if I thought there was it was a decent competent playing guitar and not a social media troll job by someone who doesnt know how a working guitar works I would think this was cool,... ugly but cool.
                              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
                              X