No announcement yet.

I have no words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's got an EMG (I assume), so it'll sound fine .
    Originally posted by dominus
    Your rant would sound better with an A8 magnet, it'll beef it up some without sacrificing some of the whine.

Comment

I'd play that over a fender....
      https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

-I would agree with you but look closer at the pic -see where the jack is? if I thought there was it was a decent competent playing guitar and not a social media troll job by someone who doesnt know how a working guitar works I would think this was cool,... ugly but cool.
        Right, I saw that. Its obviously an art piece, but my point still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Top-L View Post

Right, I saw that. Its obviously an art piece, but my point still stands.
          Haha, just making sure.
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

The biggest issues with typical guitar players is an inability to look beyond convention, plus a strong inclination toward the circlejerk.

Comment

Is that the jack or volume control on the palletcaster?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexR View Post
                The biggest issues with typical guitar players is an inability to look beyond convention, plus a strong inclination toward the circlejerk.
                I thought the biggest issue was not practicing enough.

Comment

Why not? This guitar is ugly, but why does a guitar need to be one piece of wood or fit established norms?

If you have an old neck and a bridge, and nothing else but some popcycle sticks and glue, you could always make something like this to get playing. Not everyone has a band saw to cut guitar body shapes, expensive pieces of wood blanks, or desire to buy from Stewmac.
                  Jack White agrees with this statement

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Haha, just making sure.
                    Actually, the jack needs to be there or else it could be mistaken for an amateur attempt to construct a DIY instrument. Even though the DIY spirit is what this artwork represents.

Peel the onion...

Comment

Why not? This guitar is ugly, but why does a guitar need to be one piece of wood or fit established norms?

If you have an old neck and a bridge, and nothing else but some popcycle sticks and glue, you could always make something like this to get playing. Not everyone has a band saw to cut guitar body shapes, expensive pieces of wood blanks, or desire to buy from Stewmac.
                      It would actually look cool if he knew how to cut some bevels and located the jack better

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
                        Is that the jack or volume control on the palletcaster?
                        Hahahahahaha. . . I have the pallets and I have the parts except for a neck

Comment

Actually, the jack needs to be there or else it could be mistaken for an amateur attempt to construct a DIY instrument. Even though the DIY spirit is what this artwork represents.

Peel the onion...
                          The potential psychology of this guitar is fascinating
                          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I could rock that even if, especially if that were the real output jack. The ultimate strip down rig. No pots, no capacitors or resistors, no switches. Just the pickup straight in.
                            And it might not be an EMG, it could be a Lace. Or a Blackout wired direct.
                            Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X