I think I have decided on the LAST guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcello252 View Post

actually, in my entire life, I've never found ANY girl happy with a new guitar at home and I'm quite old by now. More, I don't know any friend of mine in such a happy situation, so, a question arises spontaneously, two actually,, a) where do yo live B) has your wife any sister available?
    Florida

Yes - she has a divorced sister
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

A bit too much humidity there but, living in northern lowland of Italy, with the worst climate we have, I think I could survive

Comment

i have a relatively small house, 30+ guitars, 20+ amps, an old school pa including ten speaker enclosures, a few bass rigs and multiple cabs to go with it, and a full drumset. i could setup a high quality rig for a full band and have tons of **** on the sideline. only thing wife complains about is how much room it takes up, and that only happens maybe once a year. granted i had most of this crap before we were together, i dont spend a ton of money a year on gear, and i make 10x gigging compared what ever i do spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Old wife: Massive debt, constant grief about my 6 guitars
          I used to call your house and ask for Aceman just to piss her off... lol

Comment

It is done.

This weekend I'm am dumping:
            1. Jackson Jenna Jameson
            2. Dean Inferno V
            3. Neon Yellow Kramer HSS/Floyd

Soon:
            4. Martin SP90 (LP Copy) with Explorer headstock (need the pups out of there first!)
            5. MAYBE the Chops builder
            6. Perhaps my Sticker Kramer

Eventually:
            7 Jackson DX10R - Cherry Burst - that hurts. Love that guitar but dang I never play it!

And when Hollywood is done, perhaps a couple more...no timeframe there. Could be next week, or 2030.

Comment

So what is this last guitar?
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                So what is this last guitar?
                You'll have to wait and see. I will not reveal until all is in readiness. I have a couple of things I need to do. And of course, find the perfect strap.

I will keep you all updated on progress.

Comment

I hope you are ordering a black leather strap with big spikes because your guitar is that epic!
                  https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post
                    I hope you are ordering a black leather strap with big spikes because your guitar is that epic!
                    I think this one calls for a brown strap.

Comment

And checking the tracking - it is on the way!

Comment

A package is arriving tomorrow - between 2p and 6p requiring a signature!

The end is near gentlemen....

Comment

A Paul Stanley stage-played Ibanez Destroyer?

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
                            A Paul Stanley stage-played Ibanez Destroyer?
                            LOL - no freaking way. My Chinese Iceman weighs in at $700 and is awesome. I have all the Paul Stanley guitar I ever need.

That said, the red sequin one he played at the last show was bad@$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

I always wanted a killer Les Paul Custom, Wine Red (Just sort of edging towards purple...) all clean and pristine, with Gold Hardware ....
                              Ooohh. I'm not really an LP guy but if I could have one that would be it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post

Ooohh. I'm not really an LP guy but if I could have one that would be it.
                                You know, as beautiful and classy as those guitars are, I really don't want one at the end of the day. I mean, I don't HAVE to have it. I guess I have wanted one so long I'm over it.

But dayum...especially the deeper Burgundy ones.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	6263029

Comment

Working...
                                X