banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSA: ESP LTD KH-V (Kirk Hammett Sig) Models $899 In-Store at GC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: ESP LTD KH-V (Kirk Hammett Sig) Models $899 In-Store at GC!

Heads up...Guitar Center in the U.S. is having a mind-boggling *IN-STORE ONLY* sale on the new ESP KH-V guitars (Kirk Hammett signature offset-V) for just $899!

All 3 colors are currently on sale at this price and each comes with a factory ESP hard case ($300 value on its own)!

Note: You won't see this deal online, but you can still use the GC website to check your local store's inventory, then call to see if they can locate/hold the guitar for you (tip: don't mention the price if the sales person doesn't know already...it'll ring up at $899 at checkout).

In the event you can't find one in-store, the manager at the first store I visited said they would still honor the "in-store" sale price as long as the local depot for that specific store has it in stock. Unfortunately, their local depot didn't have any in the specific color I wanted (Black Sparkle), but I was fortunate to find another store 20 minutes away that had one on hand, brand new in box!

IMO, the "gold" version is way too mustard-yellow in person, but the black sparkle is an absolute stunner and the red sparkle is pretty dang nice! Either way, you won't find a cooler guitar complete with hard case for that price anywhere. Good luck!

Keep in mind the regular price on these is $1799 and they were just released a few months ago. In fact, these were on the Artist Signature display at ESP's NAMM booth this weekend, so crazy good deal on a "new" model

Comment

Got all 3 yesterday am...

Comment

nice! thats a great deal for sure

Comment

Too pointy for me. But I have to say the (at least in the pic) gold looks pretty awesome.
          Originally Posted by IanBallard
          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
            Too pointy for me. But I have to say the (at least in the pic) gold looks pretty awesome.
            I thought the gold looked a bit flat in person, to be honest. It has no richness or sparkle, really. Next to an LP gold top, it was really "meh", for example. It was also the color that seemed to be hanging around while the red and black were being snatched up.

That said, if one was to spend the time and money swapping the gold hardware for black and getting rid of that skin-tone pickguard, I think it would look pretty dang hot!

Can't beat the black sparkle, though...it has a subtle hint of gray/purple in person and even my wife, who always has a criticism locked and loaded when it comes to guitars I like, was pretty blown away!

Comment

Originally posted by c666187 View Post
              Got all 3 yesterday am...
              looks like a german invasion

Comment

I have one of his purple sparkle sig models, and I really like those EMG Bone Breaker pickups.

Comment

Those look nice. I like the red best. Great deal for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X