Blue Trem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

Yeah, I don't understand using screws at all on nice wood back panels like that. Magnets are where its at.
    I didn't even notice that. I wonder how he cut that out?

Comment

Absolutely stunning guitar and impeccable craftsmanship as always. Keep them coming
      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Stunning. Your work never disappoints.
        Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

I didn't even notice that. I wonder how he cut that out?
          I'd think we'd see it more on guitars if it were easy to do, but really it looks the best. Companies like PRS ruin the look of their very expensive models by using clunky-looking screws on the back plates.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Thanks guys,
            I do appreciate that you notice the small, but important, things I like to incorporate in my builds..
            really..
            Thanks heaps
            www.crossleyguitars.com

Comment

I've always hated screws in cover plates. Not only the looks (ugly) but the tops get sharp and pokey and snag/ruin shirts. I started using magnets about three years ago...of course Peter's guitars were my inspiration/main motivation to just do it.

It's one of those little things that makes such a huge difference to a truly custom guitar.

Peter, thanks for posting pics of your creations. It's always a highlight of my time on this forum.
              Originally Posted by IanBallard
              Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
              X