WHAT IS YOUR EVERYDAY GO TO GUITAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
    Is that an R8, R9, or R0? I so want an R0 in a Darkburst finish.
    2018 R0. I haven't ever seen an R0 in Darkburst. Most all of them I've seen are Tomato Soup Burst and a few rare Iced Tea bursts.

Comment

This is all I really need. Although I'm in the process of adding a middle pickup to it

Comment

Originally posted by BeKindRewind View Post
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YJW...ew?usp=sharing

This is all I really need. Although I'm in the process of adding a middle pickup to it
        Sweet

Comment

I don't have a go-to, because each guitar fulfills a different need and two are in non-E-standard tunings. So it really depends on what I feel like playing and practicing.

For D standard metal, the LTD.
          For E flat metal, the Schecter.
          For E standard metal or rock and solo work, the Les Paul.
          For funk or neo-soul, the Cutlass.

Comment

Probably nowadays a Teton STC10NT. A cheap classical that I don't have to feel bad playing on my dock or out in the woods
            You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
            Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

I used to have an Applause for that
              plastic body with aluminum fretboard

Great creekside axe

You could only play it in shorts
              Pants made the round back slide off your leg
              EHD
              Just here surfing Guitar Pron
              RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
              SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
              Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
              Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
              Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
              Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
              GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

As of now I'm almost exclusively Carvin Kiesel. Just don't play my other guitars. As of late have been playing mostly one of 4 depending on the need.
                My 2 red Kiesel DC's, My Kiesel Delos or my Carvin SH60. All have Kiesel Carvin pickups also.
                Guitars
                Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
                X