• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LatsMcGee
    replied
    Re: LA Guitar Pedal Expo 2014

Originally posted by dr. ad View Post
    i'm pretty ignorant of pedals, but i just checked out a few pigtronix demos and my life has changed
    Yeah, I want a Mothership really bad right now....

Leave a comment:

• FuseG4
    replied

I like that "white-out" pedalboard.

Leave a comment:

• B2D
    replied

I'll be at Knott's Berry Farm all day. Pity this isn't another weekend, I'd wanted to go to LA on a Saturday anyways to go amp shopping.

Leave a comment:

• crusty philtrum
    replied

I'm saving my money for the bicycle pedal expo (which is what i thought this thread was about)

Leave a comment:

• dr. ad
    replied

i'm pretty ignorant of pedals, but i just checked out a few pigtronix demos and my life has changed

Leave a comment:

• That90'sGuy
    replied

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
    You guys HAVE to find OddFellow Effects and try the Caveman Drive!!! I need the opinion of a couple of guys i trust with pedals and tone...to tell me if it's really as good as they say it is?!
    I'll save you some time bro. It's overhyped, there's nothing new about it that's going to be the "end all" overdrive pedal. Save your money and play because it's just another TGP flavor of the week.

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

So, who's showing up for this? Sunday....$10.

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
    It strikes me as odd that the Pigtronix board displayed is missing the Infinity Looper.
    The pic was either from last year's Pedal Expo or Amp Show. I own one Pigtronix pedal, the Phi Echolution Delay, and am surprised they replaced it with a new version.

I'm glad Loni Spector started these shows, because the NAMM shows exclude everyone who's not an industry insider. It's a better experience to be able to talk to the owners of companies and play their gear in an isolated hotel room. The NAMM Show is too loud, crowded, and overwhelming.......but there is a lot more stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Lazarus1140
    replied

It strikes me as odd that the Pigtronix board displayed is missing the Infinity Looper.

Leave a comment:

• TwilightOdyssey
    replied

I love how you left-coasters get 2 shows; the NY Amp Show is the amp and pedal shows combined...

Leave a comment:

• BloodRose
    replied

I love the look of that all white board! Plus, would LOVE to have that lil Friedman amp display!!

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied

You guys HAVE to find OddFellow Effects and try the Caveman Drive!!! I need the opinion of a couple of guys i trust with pedals and tone...to tell me if it's really as good as they say it is?!

Leave a comment:

• B2D
    replied

I'll try to make it if I can!

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied

Looks like good times for sure!

Leave a comment:

• SteveAlysis