banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

I use this for rehearsal...Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	5781390
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Here's my latest. The pink thing is my Rat clone, and the blue one is RockStarNick's old BYOC tremolo.

I'm having trouble figuring out if the CC should bump one of those pedals in the top row.

Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
      Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

this is it for the moment. works great!
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1238.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	5781519

Comment

Hmmm..

Comment

Such a mysterious Black Box.
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Comment

Such a mysterious Black Box.
                  Just a delay with two heads, one short with a clear sound, and the longer that is slightly darker, on off for each head, and one overall on off...trails and with a stereo to two mono cables I can split it up...
                  One of a kind....prototype....

Comment

Got a new hard rock gig. Doing stuff from James Gang to Buckcherry. I figured I would be set with this board and move to the big board as the set expands.

Comment

I dig... Wah last?
                      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                        I dig... Wah last?
                        Yeah, yeah I know. I have alway had the wah last. I have tried putting it first because "the common consensus" is to have the wah at the end of the path. Didn't like it and put it back at the end of the chain. My main reason for having it there is it is also a volume pedal and I don't want it buffering the effects. I use the volume a hell of a lot more than I use the wah.

Comment

All is fair in love and pedalboard order! I definitely understand...
                          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Just did some clean-up and rearranging on my two pedalboards this past weekend. Small one is my gigging board, the other one is a heavy pig and stays home. Both are set up exactly like I prefer them and I'm pretty happy with them.

"Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

Originally posted by frankfalbo View Post
                              I just moved them from the bottom row. Yeah no issues at all. I just step up and over. They're close together also, which makes you have to use your toes anyway. I also removed the nuts from underneath the 4 loop footswitches, using only the lock washer underneath. So the switch sits up higher off the chassis, which you can't tell from the photo.
                              Check out Decibel Eleven Pedal Palette… Really nice switching capabilities

Last edited by Stratman; 11-24-2014, 05:40 AM.
                              Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
                              When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
                              Red Devils - 1% all the way!
                              Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
                              Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

My board changed again, so might as well post it, nothing too fancy about it though.
                                Attached Files
                                Originally posted by Rockstar216
                                Musician thinking - nice strat, looks like a 62, that Marshall JCM 800 sounds great, the lead guitarist could use a bit less treble

Bar patron thinking - Wonder if these guys know "Free bird"?

Comment

Working...
                                X