banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo, Jordan! (and anybody else who cares)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yo, Jordan! (and anybody else who cares)

Originally posted by Securb View Post
    You sir insane, I love it. I spread my stuff out throughout the house. I would never bunch it up like that in one spot for a picture. If the wife saw that pile of boxes or even the picture it would be no more NPD for me for a while.
    Haha, being single has its benefits sometimes. I'll post pics of my guitars next. I think I'm up to 13 now but I'm not positive.
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

how do you like that jackhammer?

Comment

Originally posted by qaiso View Post
        how do you like that jackhammer?
        I'm glad you asked. It has three band eq, (with two stacked pots), one of the stacks has a mid freq sweep I believe.

In OD mode, (the knob on the far right), it is a really punchy dirt box capable of a slight boost or full blown distortion. The Distortion mode is ridiculous. It has far too much low end for small amps but through a larger rig you can get a very fat distortion that hits you like a wrecking ball.

Its not a popular pedal, (at least not to my knowledge), because it can be overbearing but I like having it just in case.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Someone's addicted. I can relate.

Lets see, less than a year on the forum... This place could be bad for your bank account!

By the way, look up "Analogman".
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Yeah, there are a couple of analogman boxes I've considered picking up.

My wallet hurt long before I came to this place.

Comment

You need a germanium sunface. They're so so so very much fun.
              Custom neck-thru strat
              1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
              1995 PRS CE24
              D'avanzo #8
              Breedlove Solo Concert
              1996 USA Dean Baby Z
              1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
              1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
              Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
                +1
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
                  Alright, alright....twist my arm why don't ya

Lemme find a damn cabinet first.

Comment

You've arrived at the pedal crossroads. This is the time where you play your guitar through each individual pedal for a week, and if it blows you away, it makes it to either the big home board or your bare essential board......or it's out....meaning sold.

This is the place where you forget about it's perceived value for non music reasons. It's either a keeper or it's not. It's either A board or B board. Yes....pedal hounds have to have 2 or more.
                    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

You should have started at more then 2 for serious pedal freaks. I know a guy probably has 10 boards and a couple 200 pedals , what he uses is a sprawl of crap on the floor that randomly changes. He doesn't actually play guitar really either just makes noises that are unrelated to what anyone else is playing.
                      Originally posted by Oinkus
                      I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
                        I'm glad you asked. It has three band eq, (with two stacked pots), one of the stacks has a mid freq sweep I believe.

In OD mode, (the knob on the far right), it is a really punchy dirt box capable of a slight boost or full blown distortion. The Distortion mode is ridiculous. It has far too much low end for small amps but through a larger rig you can get a very fat distortion that hits you like a wrecking ball.

Its not a popular pedal, (at least not to my knowledge), because it can be overbearing but I like having it just in case.
                        very very interesting. I was just comparing the jackhammer vs shredmaster. I already have a very bassy rig, so the distortion on the jackhammer would probably be useless to me. The shredmaster is way more expensive, but I think the range of useable tones is on par if not better than the shredmaster. Do you have any experience with the SM?

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                          You've arrived at the pedal crossroads. This is the time where you play your guitar through each individual pedal for a week, and if it blows you away, it makes it to either the big home board or your bare essential board......or it's out....meaning sold.

This is the place where you forget about it's perceived value for non music reasons. It's either a keeper or it's not. It's either A board or B board. Yes....pedal hounds have to have 2 or more.
                          Brilliant. That says a lot about your big board.

How many Fuzzes have you kept?
                          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post

Brilliant. That says a lot about your big board.

How many Fuzzes have you kept?
                            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                            X