PSA - Ditto Looper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA - Ditto Looper

If you lose your Ditto looper look in the little bag where the Dremel tool and accessories are stored. That's where I found mine. I didn't find it there the first time I looked because I was searching for something much larger. The Ditto has more of a toeprint than a footprint.
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Re: PSA - Ditto Looper

If I lose mine I just whistle and it whistles back.

Comment

Upgraded to the X2 and it never gets lost so far. Think I might get another little one though just because the X2 won't fit on the little travel board for jams.
      Originally posted by Oinkus
      I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by richard parker View Post
        If I lose mine I just whistle and it whistles back.
        That never even occurred to me. That's one of the great things about this forum ... so many useful tips!
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I just picked up one of these a few weeks ago. What fun. Playing with myself has never been this fulfilling.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Working...
          X