tc flashback delay series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tc flashback delay series.

I saw a standard (4 knobs, one button/footswitch) in the local big box music store today on the used shelf for a bill... Looked brand new... If it's there on Thursday I think ima grab something it... I love all the different variations available at the twist of a knob.
    Last edited by the toad; 01-27-2015, 11:20 PM.

Comment

The only reason I didn't go with the Flashback / Alter Ego is because you can't control the depth and speed of the modulation. But other than that, pretty incredible sounding.

Comment

I ended up going with the flashback triple delay. I don't need the looper and like the layout. I downloaded the tone print editor I like using it a lot. I have seen a lot of people talking about not being able to adjust the modulation on the pedal. But you can adjust it in the editor which is good enough for me. I also like how you can pick the type of modulation as well.

Comment

I've used the Flashback, the X4 and now the Alter Ego and have enjoyed all of them. I move between the Echorec and DMM modes often; plus I just downloaded a Brad Whitford tone print that is just fantastic! Add in the tone print editor and you can't go wrong. Congrats!

Comment

I've had the small version and the Flashback x4. Both are excellent pedals. Great ergonomics & pedal design. Decent support too, I had a problem with mine on one of the settings but a firmware update fixed it. Very durable. Stereo outs is a nice feature too, and I could not find a delay pedal that had a better reverse delay for the money. The reverse delay effect is really good on the X4.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X