TC Alter Ego - Sale at GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Alter Ego - Sale at GC

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more
    Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
    When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
    Red Devils - 1% all the way!
    Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
    Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Re: TC Alter Ego - Sale at GC

That looks like a great deal, but I can't use one. It has tons of headroom and my board is already extremely heavy.
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Yeah, PGS has had it for that price for a while. I suspect they're clearing them out to make room for a Version 2.
      ---------------------------
      The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

As these are v2, I guess you mean v3? Or is the Alter Ego v2 of the Flashback?

Either way, I'm gonna be in sooo much trouble...
        "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

I'm treating the Flashback, Alter Ego, Flashback X4 and Alter Ego X4 as four (or five, if you throw in the Triple Delay) different models, each with its own slightly different history. To the best of my knowledge, these are still the first version of the AEX4. If not, then yes, I meant Version 3.
          ---------------------------
          The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Working...
          X