banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
    Tuner>C9>Pharaoh>AF II/Ecstacy>El Capistan>AD999>Supa-Trem>Wet Reverb>Ditto - Powered by a Pedal Power 2 Pus + (1) One Spot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64551[/ATTACH]
    Sweet! Love it!
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand View Post
      How's that Tonebone Dragster work for ya? I'm not really familiar with it.
      Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand View Post
        [IMG][/IMG]
        Man, that is clean. I really need to invest in the pancake style plugs.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
          Man, that is clean. I really need to invest in the pancake style plugs.
          Yeah, was that individual Switchcraft pancake jacks, wire and a solder station or did you purchase assembled cables?
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
            Yeah, was that individual Switchcraft pancake jacks, wire and a solder station or did you purchase assembled cables?
            My board has a little bit of everything. I like the George L's and rarely had any problems with them, but I plan to switch to all soldered connections. I bought some high quality Neutrik 90s, but the side into which the cable enters is too long. Anyway, on my next two board builds the cables will be out of sight.

Firebrand's board looks really clean with the Switchcraft pancakes.
            I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Latest incarnation...

Thru Tone PM-1 modded EB VP Jr (with variable impedance buffer), Turbo Tuner, Skreddy Little Miss Sunshine Phaser, Timmy, Landgraff DO, Landgraff Mo'D, Xotic EP Booster, Loop-Master 3 TB loops to Skreddy Echo, Retro-Sonic Chorus, Neunaber WET reverb. Carl Martin Pro Power and T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr.

Cheers...................................... wahwah
              Highway Star
              Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
              Mistreated
              Cause We Ended As Lovers
              Go ahead...check out my solo album @ http://geoffwells.bandcamp.com/

Originally posted by JOLLY
              Strats are better than Les Pauls.

Comment

I have a pedal. If i step on it, the sound gets dirty. I step on it again and the dirty goes away. Sometimes i put a new battery in it. It has three knobs, which i find confusing.

I'm thinking about screwing it in the centre of an 8 x 4 sheet of plywood so I can be a contender in threads like this, and it will impress the punters at live appearances when four large roadies struggle to carry it in (inside it's flight case, of course).

On second thoughts, it might be better to swap my pedal for something that does the same thing but which is really, really HUUUGE. I get the sense that a bigger pedal will give me a bigger sound. Hopefully i can find something like that which has less knobs ... just one knob would be fine.
                Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Originally posted by crusty philtrum View Post
                  I have a pedal. If i step on it, the sound gets dirty. I step on it again and the dirty goes away. Sometimes i put a new battery in it. It has three knobs, which i find confusing.

I'm thinking about screwing it in the centre of an 8 x 4 sheet of plywood so I can be a contender in threads like this, and it will impress the punters at live appearances when four large roadies struggle to carry it in (inside it's flight case, of course).

On second thoughts, it might be better to swap my pedal for something that does the same thing but which is really, really HUUUGE. I get the sense that a bigger pedal will give me a bigger sound. Hopefully i can find something like that which has less knobs ... just one knob would be fine.
                  Usually it goes something like this:
                  KNOB 1: "Growl" - This is the knob that makes the guitar sound mean like someone who stutters really fast. Turn it clockwise for meaner stutter
                  KNOB 2: "Voice" - Fully counterclockwise it sounds like a male stuttering. As it is rotated clockwise it goes through gender realignment until in the fully clockwise position it stutters in a feminine way.
                  KNOB 3: "Loudness" - This controls the contrast in volume between the mean stutter tone when the button is depressed and the by-passed tone when the button is not depressed.

The important thing to remember is that depression can make one sound mean if they are loud enough.

Also, every good pedal should have a light. If yours doesn't, just strap a kerosene lantern onto the plywood and turn the brightness up whenever you want that mean tone, which some call "woman tone".

Comment

Just finished today.

Comment

Originally posted by CTN View Post
                      Just finished today.

Looks awesome. I'd have put the tuner in first, but hey, whatever works.
                      Originally posted by Myaccount876
                      Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Well if you look closely, under the sl drive and ep booster there's a little acess hole. That hole is to access the on/off button for the power supply. If i had one of the bigger pedals there instead, the access hole would be covered up. Besides, it's just a tuner. And it's true bypass too so its location there is kinda irrelevant.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crusty philtrum View Post

I get the sense that a bigger pedal will give me a bigger sound. Hopefully i can find something like that which has less knobs ... just one knob would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CTN View Post
                            Just finished today.

Awesome, love it!
                            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I finally have my board back in one piece. I had pedals all over the place due to grabbing onesies and twosies off the board for different gigs. Now that the band is practicing at my place I can use the big board again and not worry about lugging it around.

Comment

Nothing too fancy. I went with dependability / versatility. This board can cover just about anything.

-Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Working...
                                X