No announcement yet.

DEAL ALERT: Cool deals at Loop Master!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAL ALERT: Cool deals at Loop Master!!

I just picked up two Micro-Loopers with LEDs for a few bucks less than I paid for one Keeley Micro Looper at GC a few days ago. Looks like I'll be returning the Keeley.

Just thought I'd let others know!

Re: DEAL ALERT: Cool deals at Loop Master!!

Nice! Thanks for the heads up.
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

very cool.

if I could just afford a CE1 to go with it
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

DEAL ALERT: Cool deals at Loop Master!!

I can't speak highly enough of Brian @ Loop Master.

Great stuff and great service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
          very cool.

if I could just afford a CE1 to go with it
          Ya know, I never use chorus any more but still want a CE-1!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

When I got mine it took months to ship and almost immediately one of the lights stopped working properly. I love the functionality but they are frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by chadd View Post
              When I got mine it took months to ship and almost immediately one of the lights stopped working properly. I love the functionality but they are frustrating.
              When did this happen?

For $29 a pop I would understand if it's not super- high quality but at that rate I can just reflow a few solder joints and be done with it. It's not even a very complicated pedal - not much to go wrong there.

At any rate I'll pop them an email for an expected ship date and see if they'll commit to a time.

Comment

Just found this in the FAQ when I checked on my order:

Originally posted by loop-master.com
                When will my order be shipped?/Build Times? etc...

We are not the fastest in the world at what we do. We are however damn good at what we do which is why we stay very, very busy even 10+ years into this business. All Loop-Master pedals are built in the order that they are received and are handbuilt from start to finish to ensure superior quality which means they are not cheaply mass produced. Build times right now are at about 6-8 weeks and we will keep you updated about your order throughout the build process. If you feel you are due an update, there probably just isn't anything to update just yet so no need to email us and again, we will notify you via email and under your acount so, you can't miss it.
                So it looks like the end of May to mid-June. Kind of a long lead time for such a small pedal but that sounds tpyical for a small operation. Probably no more than 5 people though I don't actually know.

At any rate I'm not in THAT big of a hurry and these switchers are not essential to the board, though they are nice to have.

Comment

I'm not sure if that applies to sale items. He may have them already built and is having the sale to clear out his existing stock.

I nabbed a micro looper just because it's a great thing to have around for testing (bypass, switching instantly between two pedals you're trying to decide between, etc)
                  Custom neck-thru strat
                  1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                  1995 PRS CE24
                  D'avanzo #8
                  Breedlove Solo Concert
                  1996 USA Dean Baby Z
                  1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
                  1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
                  Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Well it took 10 weeks (despite a 6-8 week quoted lead time), but the switchers got here yesterday.

Good thing they did, too, because last night I officially moved out of my old apartment where the ship address was. If they'd arrived a day later I would've had to wait longer for the complex office to forward the packages.

They look like solid pieces of gear, but i have to say I'm a little unnerved by the lack of communication from him - I say him because it looks like it's just one guy doing all this.

As soon as I knew that I was going to move, I emailed the main contact on the site (there is no phone number) letting him know I was going to be moving so be alert for a change of ship address. No reply.

As soon as I knew where I was GOING to move to, I sent him the new address and asked him to send the package there instead. No Reply.

I got a notification that order status was "SHIPPED" on 6/8 but no tracking number. The FAQ section on the site said it sometimes would take "up to a week" for a USPS email with tracking info to appear. I got one two weeks and one day later, and by then I'd already been concerned about the week-long gap in the estimate and sent an email out again, to which there was no reply. I did get an actual tracking number a day after the email was sent though so maybe he did read it and decided to get me the tracking number right then.

All in all I got the switchers RIGHT in the nick of time. I won't be able to test them for a few more days but I hope they're worth the wait.

I think the guy running Loop Masters could probably stand to benefit from the whole "under-promise, over-deliver" method of customer service. I know it's just ONE GUY getting the inbound traffic but still...

Anyways, there you have it.
                    Last edited by B2D; 06-29-2015, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B2D View Post
                      Well it took 10 weeks (despite a 6-8 week quoted lead time), but the switchers got here yesterday.

Good thing they did, too, because last night I officially moved out of my old apartment where the ship address was. If they'd arrived a day later I would've had to wait longer for the complex office to forward the packages.

They look like solid pieces of gear, but i have to say I'm a little unnerved by the lack of communication from him - I say him because it looks like it's just one guy doing all this.

As soon as I knew where I was going to move, I emailed the main contact on the site (there is no phone number) letting him know I was going to be moving so be alert for a change of ship address. No reply.

As soon as I knew where I was GOING to move to, I sent him the new address and asked him to send the package there instead. No Reply.

I got a notification that order status was "SHIPPED" on 6/8 but no tracking number. The FAQ section on the site said it sometimes would take "up to a week" for a USPS email with tracking info to appear. I got one two weeks and one day later, and by then I'd already been concerned about the week-long gap in the estimate and sent an email out again, to which there was no reply. I did get an actual tracking number a day after the email was sent though so maybe he did read it and decided to get me the tracking number right then.

All in all I got the switchers RIGHT in the nick of time. I won't be able to test them for a few more days but I hope they're worth the wait.

I think the guy running Loop Masters could probably stand to benefit from the whole "under-promise, over-deliver" method of customer service. I know it's just ONE GUY getting the inbound traffic but still...

Sorry to hear that they haven't improved their shipping and communication in the last couple years.

Comment

As soon as I knew that I was going to move, I emailed the main contact on the site (there is no phone number) letting him know I was going to be moving so be alert for a change of ship address. No reply.

Sorry that it took a little longer than anticipated. If you were sending email to [email protected], then I would have gotten it sir about the address but then again, things can fall through the cracks. We try our best and thanks for the business and sorry again for the long build times.

**UPDATE: Found this person's email message and they did in fact email about thier address change and I obviously missed it somehow. My apologies sir for overlooking that.
                        Last edited by Loop-Master; 07-28-2015, 09:26 AM.
                        http://www.loop-master.com

Comment

Originally posted by chadd View Post
                          Anytime you have a problem with a product, let the manufacturer know this so they can fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by Loop-Master View Post
                            Sorry that it took a little longer than anticipated. If you were sending email to [email protected], then I would have gotten it sir about the address but then again, things can fall through the cracks. We try our best and thanks for the business and sorry again for the long build times.
                            Hi there. Just got your email.

Like I said before the build time wasn't really the concern, as I said the switchers were not a crucial element on my pedalboard - just a nice addition and for $29 a pop I really couldn't pass 'em up even if i had to wait a bit.

The address change thing was my main concern, as the local post office where I lived isn't/wasn't very good at forwarding mail and the complex runs banker's hours. I did use the aforementioned email but I guess it didn't get through?

At any rate, I do appreciate the response. The switchers did arrive and they look great and function perfectly. All's well that ends well.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi there. Just got your email.

Like I said before the build time wasn't really the concern, as I said the switchers were not a crucial element on my pedalboard - just a nice addition and for $29 a pop I really couldn't pass 'em up even if i had to wait a bit.

The address change thing was my main concern, as the local post office where I lived isn't/wasn't very good at forwarding mail and the complex runs banker's hours. I did use the aforementioned email but I guess it didn't get through?

At any rate, I do appreciate the response. The switchers did arrive and they look great and function perfectly. All's well that ends well.

Thanks again.
                              Awesome. Glad to hear that you like them.

Comment

Working...
                              X