banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

My updated board

Comment

Current configuration

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	5794039

Comment

obligatory board update

Name:	20160823_2134182.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	5794056

the duct tape isn't new, it is like that from about april or march, i'm not sure, added the duct tape and wooden ducked feet and drilled a handle on the back of the board and also ducked it since i needed to take the board to the university for a tell and show, the first time was disastrous as the pedals were held only by double sided tape and this thing was hard to carry, that really make me notice what mods i needed to do, first set the pedals better on the board, the black duck tape keeps those suckers stuck there no matter what and is kinda stealth looking (if the board was black), it also keeps the wooden feet that serves to stand the damn thing, the two outer feet are taller so it angles backwards to counteract the weight of the pedals
        Last edited by EDX; 09-18-2016, 12:12 AM. Reason: heck!!! didn't notice how i wrote this, must have been drunk, or sleepy, or the damn auto corrector funked me

Comment

Now that I'm no longer playing in a band (long story), I thought it was about time to give the pedal board a tidy up and overhaul.

I've mounted the power supplies better and tidied up the cabling.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
            Most pedals ive ever had on a board at once. Covers a lot of sounds tho and its nice to have so many options of dirt/eq/volume/feel at my feet.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]73804[/ATTACH]
            Might add a nice phaser at some stage, but it already feels kind of excessive. I like to try to keep things to a minimum generally.
            What ever happen to the Fulldrive I know you were loving at one Time?

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees View Post
              Now that I'm no longer playing in a band (long story), I thought it was about time to give the pedal board a tidy up and overhaul.

I've mounted the power supplies better and tidied up the cabling.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
              Man, you squeezed 10 pedals one being a wah on there. Looks great, what's the power supply?

Comment

• Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

I can't recall the name off the top of my head, but it wasn't too expensive. It provides 8 x 9v outputs and 2 x 18v, so the MXR Flanger is covered, and the first 805 is also running at 18v.

The second power supply is for the Blackstar.

Edit: It's a Guitar Man GMP01, it cost £39.

Sent from my TARDIS using timey-wimey talk.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Ok, because I was going to have to harass you for having an "unknown" ps.

Comment

My current favorite board (of three). A Friedman BE-OD should be added any day now. And I may add an Eventide H9 down the road a bit.

"Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

Not many changes with this board for a while.

Comment

Name:	pedal board current.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	5794191
                        The current board in use now.
                        Signal path is GUITAR--Ernie Ball VPjr--Behringer TU300--Mad Professor Golden Cello--Boss DS-1--Behringer EQ700--TC DreamScape--TC Flashback--TC Hall of Fame mini--Boss DD-3--TC Spark mini--Orange Micro Terror amp.
                        sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's first time I've seen the amp on the board, cool!

Comment

Originally posted by kjrocks View Post
                            I'm pretty sure that's first time I've seen the amp on the board, cool!
                            Thanks...I vlecro'd it to the board today for convenience...
                            sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

TonyFlyingSquirrel, That's awesome!! how did you attach the pedals to the L brackets?
                              Last edited by BloodRose; 09-10-2016, 02:26 AM.
                              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Reconfigure time.

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	5796381

Comment

Working...
                                X