banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

what are the two pedals to the left of the vapor trail and zendrive?

Comment

The one to the left of the Zen Drive looks like a Les Luis...
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

that was i was guessing but on the one my buddy has the graphic and knobs are different

Comment

Les Lius in gold and the blue one is perhaps the best pedal on that board. Liquid Ambience. Amazing hall reverb with some crazy mod stuff.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2567.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	5796964
            i built the board from Ikea. Years ago someone posted a Pedal Board build with an Ikea shelf so I tried it out and it came out like that. I recently added the upper deck after checking out the Holey boards with the way they do that. I thought it was a wonderful Idea as I was kicking setting on the bottom row pedals just trying to turn the top row on and off.
            I use a VooDoo Labs 8 way power supply which also has a single outlet on it so I can plug in my BBE Sonic Maximizer.
            Top Row is in the effects loop. Bottom row is in front of the amp. The Sentry Noise gate is using it's loop feature to keep the front end OD and Distortion/ Boost pedals noiseless. Honestly they are not that noisy when the gate is off. But I also use the gate as a Buffer as I'm probably pushing 50+ feet of wiring including the Jumpers, pedals and the Planet Waves 1/4 to 1/4 adapters which I love. I want to get more for the effects loop and get rid of the short patch cables which by the way are also Planet Waves that I built myself. My guitar IN is Built by me and the Out to front of amp and effect loop cables I want to hand build and custom length them. I love the Planet waves cables, they are awesome.
            The Volume Pedal is the first pedal in the effects loop. I use it for volume only. I don't do swells and all that kind of stuff. I'm a Metal guy and have no use for that effect. I just want control over volume for home practice so I don't have to constantly reach over to the amp and adjust it.
            I want to add a Boss ES-8 for total control. And I want to get a Holey board in Vader Black the "THE SQUARE". Seems like the perfect board. I like the zip tie thing.
            My board is using just a few pieces of Velcro and I hate it. I have very little on a few of the pedals and hold the rest on there other ways.
            Last edited by mantis; 11-15-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Reorganized again. Added Rotovibe, splitting for stereo/wet/dry through a Radial ABY box. Also considering swapping out the H2O for a Corona Chorus and my Ibanez digital delay depending on my mood.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	5796966

Comment

Updated my board and I now run both guitar and Hammond organ through it.. the signal path is the same, except the input source is different. So it goes Hammond>tuner>EQ>DI>wah>OD>Delay>Phaser>Uni-Vibe>Chorus>out to Leslie or Marshall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Gear
                Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
                Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
                Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
                Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
                Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
                Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarFanatic View Post
                  Updated my board and I now run both guitar and Hammond organ through it.. the signal path is the same, except the input source is different. So it goes Hammond>tuner>EQ>DI>wah>OD>Delay>Phaser>Uni-Vibe>Chorus>out to Leslie or Marshall.

So you posted another picture just to tell us that your Hammond is now being run through this?
                  Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
                  Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
                  Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
                  Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
                  Line 6 Helix
                  Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny the Kid View Post
                    So you posted another picture just to tell us that your Hammond is now being run through this?
                    Yes, and I'm quite proud to say my budget rig rocks

Gear
                    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
                    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
                    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny the Kid View Post
                      It's on topic. One could argue he's followed the instructions in the thread title exactly.
                      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

WD40

Comment

Originally posted by kramersteen View Post
                          WD40
                          Spot the can in every photo. It's like where's Waldo/Wally. That's what the W stands for.
                          The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
                            Spot the can in every photo. It's like where's Waldo/Wally. That's what the W stands for.
                            Spot the WD-40 shall be a game then!

Gear

Comment

I've simplified, gone are multiple pedals and cords!

I will be adding a fuzz and a Barber Gain Changer but that's it....for now.
                              Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Originally posted by saladin View Post
                                I've simplified, gone are multiple pedals and cords!

I will be adding a fuzz and a Barber Gain Changer but that's it....for now.
                                What is that? Photo is tiny.
                                Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                                My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
                                X