NPD....NPD....NPD.....NPD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD....NPD....NPD.....NPD

Picked up this looper today. I only had a short time to mess with it this afternoon, but during that short time, I was digging it. Will hopefully get a chance to really mess around with it tomorrow.

Re: NPD....NPD....NPD.....NPD

Awesome! I've always wanted to get a looper myself.
    Soundcloud

Comment

boss boss boss boss, boss boss boss boss
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Awesome, congrats! I have an RC-20 that is currently on my bass pedal board. I have had it for ages. Believe it or not, I have NEVER used it as a looper; I used it to trigger samples, walk on music, etc. In one project I am playing bass and keys, and I will loop a bass part so I can do two things at once. Works a treat!
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Loopers are a blast. I takes a while to get a feel for timing your taps for live use but it's worth it.
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I am always on the prowl for a Mincer approved Digitech Jamman express, or a Ditto Looper. I suspect either will always be cheaper than this Boss pedal.

Still, I'm gonna get me one of those at some point…
            Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Congrats! Always intrigued by loopers just never taken the plunge on one. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                I am always on the prowl for a Mincer approved Digitech Jamman express, or a Ditto Looper.
                If you get a Ditto get the Ditto X2. Thank me later.
                I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

A little bit of a learning curve, but I'm getting the hang of it. Biggest thing was knowing when it's recording and/or not. Here I am, thinking I'm just noodling over some riff, then BAM!.....There's my noodles the next time the loop comes around. So needless to say, I like the erase-last feature.

I can say, if you've thought about getting a looper, get one. It's a pedal I feel any guitarist could enjoy.
                  Last edited by Swampy; 09-08-2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X