X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: desert island pedal

Originally posted by jtougas View Post
    With my current amp?

A Ditto looper... be nice to be able to play with someone else... the other voices in my head will play rhythm...
    Since it is a desert island and not a deserted island I'll take Mary Ann to play with. For a pedal I'll take my El Capistan.
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

TS9 for me. Analogman 808 silver modded would be nice but i could live with an out of the box TS9
      Originally posted by Empty Pockets
      yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

POD
        Originally posted by Myaccount876
        Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Comment

im surprised to see so many delays. i would have expected mostly fuzzes and drives.
            Keep em coming folks!
            "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
            Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Thought more about this and TS9 is a stupid choice for desert island because the whole premise assumes I have an amp which i can turn up loud to get crunch. With that said i think i would have to take this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	boo-loop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	5789163
              Originally posted by Empty Pockets
              yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
                im surprised to see so many delays. i would have expected mostly fuzzes and drives.
                Keep em coming folks!
                I don't use pedals for distortion. They sound terrible to my ears. The only thing I would need pedals for is affects that amplifiers don't do.

Comment

Definately add me to the delay list maybe my flashbackx4, you can get drive tones from an amp but not many tube amps have delay and chorus.
                  Gondola Kid
                  Bandcamp
                  Facebook
                  JimijaymesGuitarist
                  Youtube

Comment

Zendrive
                    Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

No pedals for me. My Mesa Coliseum is so loud that the nearest boat would come and get me just to kill the noise, no matter how far.

But to play the game... probably my El Capistan, as I don't assume there'd be tape for my Space Echo on the island. And it's not even technically a pedal anyway.
                      Custom neck-thru strat
                      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                      1995 PRS CE24
                      D'avanzo #8
                      Breedlove Solo Concert
                      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
                      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
                      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
                      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Hmm, this is a tough one. I would have to go with the Bogner Harlow: great sounding boost and compression.
                        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

If its a desert island, then the beach would be close by, so surf music time for me.

I'm taking a EHX DMM or Eventide Space, along with a large solar panel.

Comment

Edit: Seymour's forum doesn't allow me to allow images to show. That is not kind of Seymour forums.

Comment

An ISP Decimator. Not because I use it, but I figure it's construction is solid and heavy enough to hunt animals with and it's super reflective chrome would help me concentrate sunlight when I need to make fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Narcist View Post
                                http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/t...Sale/Gear1.jpg

Edit: Seymour's forum doesn't allow me to allow images to show. That is not kind of Seymour forums.
                                Sure it does.

In Photobucket go to links, then copy the one with [img] brackets and paste here.
                                Last edited by PFDarkside; 11-17-2015, 07:57 PM.
                                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X