Flux Liquid Ambience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flux Liquid Ambience

All the way from New Zealand to Texas in less than a week.

I've really been digging the entire background trippy stuff on the tape echoes and reverb pedals. The MXR ambient stuff is really really good.

But with the case of really really good, one ponders what is better?

Enter crowd funded Flux from NZ. This hall reverb has added a lot of cool stuff. If you are into trippy this bad boy is a stoners dream. I've only had a short time with it, full blown honeymoon thread, but the octaves are sweet. Lots of control. The bend mode is pleasing. And the jury on the 5ths mode is still out with me. Trying to figure out where that fits into the crazy sounds in my head I'm trying to bring to life.

Well built by appearances. Very cool if you are into the Mod and Epic modes in the MXR.

I sold the Wet. Weird reason. I didn't like the computer angle and various patches. I even had gotten the exp patch selector but always went back to the standard wet verb model. I want to spin control pots not hook up to my iMac. All that stuff was way cool. But not what I wanted to do when I was playing. A mono Wet picked up cheap might still be in my future.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Flux Liquid Ambience

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

No hard rockers were injured in the making of this video. This effing pedal is rather amazing. Don't trust my crappy iPhone clip.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

That has a great sound! Love it!
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I have continuously played this one these last few weeks. I am definitely a time based FX guy over OD DIST stuff. Echo reverb chorus flanger phaser stuff rocks my world way more than the other stuff.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F View Post
            Don't trust my crappy iPhone clip.
            The iPhone cannot hide the greatness of how that thing sounds!
            I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Working...
            X