NPD - King Klon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NPD - King Klon

Planning to do a quick and dirty vid with it soon. I need a night when my wife isn't home. I love her, but when I'm recording anything she is the very definition of frustration. I can't count how many otherwise flawless takes of a guitar recording she's ruined by interrupting me in the middle of it for some trivial chore that could have waited an hour or 2 before I got to it.

It also stacks real well with my Visual Sound Open Road. Even with whichever King Klon circuit set to only slight grit and low gain on the Open Road the combined sound is so thick that power chords hit like sledge hammer to the stomach.

I have confirmed with the guy that built it, the trim pot is a treble control like on the original.
    Last edited by ThisDyingSoul76; 09-19-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Wow, that looks just as nice inside! Can we hear it with your rig?
      Finally got to do a demo with my own rig. I start on my amp's clean channel and move over to the dirty channel and then start stacking both circuits together as well as stacking them with a Visual Sound Open Road.

I figured out during the video that the KoT side needs to have the Mod switch on the Normal setting for transparent OD.

Comment

Wow, that sounds great! Thanks for doing the demo!
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

No problem. I usually have curious friends anyway, so I do a quick demo to give them an idea.

I'm really floored by these circuits. Even though I would never pay the price of the originals, I can understand why some would.

Comment

Working...
          X