X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Weeping Demon has wept its last tear...NEED new Wah

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    just gonna go for the Morley style.

As much as the G3N models have potential, I like my Wah before Distortion. And, I don't think I can "auto-on" with the models either. IF I could find a spring load foot switch.

Maybe I'll get a Zoom expression one of these days - there is a lot it can do....but not what I want. Ah well, 35 years and on my third Wah...doing ok.
    There are certainly spring=loaded expression pedals (Mission SP-1). But I don't know if your Zoom can do the auto-on thing, or switch the order of effects.Oh, also, don't forget to update the firmware of the Zoom...they update it every month, apparently. The new firmware contains some new effects and new patches.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I'm sure you have your reasons, but a quick google showed those in spades used. Better get one from GC used for 50 bucks or next thing you know, they'll go up to hundreds of dollars and you'll kick yourself and think "remember when GC had this used for like 50 bucks??"

Comment

I'm actually thinking Steve Vai Liberty Wah.

Don't need it for a couple of weeks though...
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Cool. I was just thinking that if you liked it, wahs are all different and a replacement can be had for garbage (considering what pedals can go for)

Comment

As Dunlop-made wahs are concerned, I can swear by the Dimebag signature (true bypass, not switchless, suitable for a lot more than Metal, very tweakable) and by the CAE MC404 (two different Fassel conductors, true bypass, built in clean switchable boost, very musical if not a very present wah).

If you can get it at a good price, I recommend the G-Lab True Bypass Wah Pad. Look it up, but it make any wah TB, AND SWITCHLESS

For my main board, and also for weight issues, I'm buying a EXH Wailer Wah (Actually my birthday is by the end of November, so it will be my wife's birthday gift). A very good sounding and light wah, for cheap.
            Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

I’d get another Weeping Demon.
              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
              https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Working...
              X