No announcement yet.

Picked up some Mooer Candy Toppers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Picked up some Mooer Candy Toppers....

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
    I'm guessing this product is for folks who play barefooted around the house? because anyone who plays barefooted on a club stage needs to be put down before their patient zero ass takes out all of humanity.

If I'm using a full rig, I've got shoes (and pants you weirdos) on anyways and probably standing up -but if Im noodling in the house with my shoes off, timely comfortable switching just isn't a big deal so probably not for me -I'm probably switching with my hands anyways.
    I'm not a gigging musician, never play in a garage and very rarely outside so I almost never have shoes on when I play.
    "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
    Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Originally posted by Jacew View Post
      I'm not a gigging musician, never play in a garage and very rarely outside so I almost never have shoes on when I play.
      That sounds wonderful... playing gigs is a tremendous amount of complexity, logistics, dreaming and crying.

I think those make a lot of sense in your case -as switching a big Carling 3DPDT with a toe or ball of your foot is not fun.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by Van Noord View Post
        Candy toppers are Mooer's original design.
        Knock off is slang for counterfeit. Mooer doesn't counterfeit anything. They aren't attempting to fool anybody or make exact replicas of preexisting products.
        I think before Mooer came out with them there were metal ones, that attached with allen screws. The Mooers came out after that one, and are actually a better design, although they don't look as nice.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
        X