Looking for RP1000 mustbebeta firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for RP1000 mustbebeta firmware

I canít find the one I downloaded, and the mustbebeta site is gone. Looking for version 1.2 b96. Anybody out there have it?

Re: Looking for RP1000 mustbebeta firmware

Originally posted by drdave View Post
    I canít find the one I downloaded, and the mustbebeta site is gone. Looking for version 1.2 b96. Anybody out there have it?
    https://digitech.com/en/software
    Do any of these, about a page down, work?

Edit: I'm looking and it seems trying to use those some people saying is a bad idea that the xedit thing can mess it up if you have the wrong firmware and if mustbebeta isn't working I'm having a hard time finding it, looks like it's kinda old and not supported now. Sorry I couldn't help more

Some article looked like it was saying use the netupdater to take it from a previous version to 1.2 but not sure if that will work or whether you have any ability to put a previous version like 1.0 on there and use netupdater or what.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FuseG4; 02-04-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

There are people who talk about that firmware on The Gear Page, in the Digital subforum. You may want to ask there.
      Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

Comment

Thanks for looking around and for the suggestions. The mustbebeta site had some unreleased versions that fixed some bugs and added bank naming. I had to replace my RP1000 recently, and the used one I got works fine, but I really miss the bank naming. I know there must be somebody out there with a copy on their computer, I just have to find them. I’ll try posting on some of the other forums and see what happens.

Comment

Here’s a link, courtesy of one of the admins over at the vguitar forum

https://web.archive.org/web/20170605...500_users.html

Comment

Working...
          X