Looking for RP1000 mustbebeta firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for RP1000 mustbebeta firmware

I can’t find the one I downloaded, and the mustbebeta site is gone. Looking for version 1.2 b96. Anybody out there have it?

Re: Looking for RP1000 mustbebeta firmware

Originally posted by drdave View Post
    I can’t find the one I downloaded, and the mustbebeta site is gone. Looking for version 1.2 b96. Anybody out there have it?
    https://digitech.com/en/software
    Do any of these, about a page down, work?

Edit: I'm looking and it seems trying to use those some people saying is a bad idea that the xedit thing can mess it up if you have the wrong firmware and if mustbebeta isn't working I'm having a hard time finding it, looks like it's kinda old and not supported now. Sorry I couldn't help more

Some article looked like it was saying use the netupdater to take it from a previous version to 1.2 but not sure if that will work or whether you have any ability to put a previous version like 1.0 on there and use netupdater or what.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FuseG4; 02-04-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

There are people who talk about that firmware on The Gear Page, in the Digital subforum. You may want to ask there.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Thanks for looking around and for the suggestions. The mustbebeta site had some unreleased versions that fixed some bugs and added bank naming. I had to replace my RP1000 recently, and the used one I got works fine, but I really miss the bank naming. I know there must be somebody out there with a copy on their computer, I just have to find them. I’ll try posting on some of the other forums and see what happens.

Comment

Here’s a link, courtesy of one of the admins over at the vguitar forum

Comment

Working...
          X