Delay, Reverb/Delay Pedal Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    Does the Dark Sun also do standard reverbs and delays? I don't have one, and it has been over a year since I tried one. If you don't need reverb and delay at the same time, look at the Line6 M5, too.
    yep. i play blues/rock so dont need the heavy ambient stuff which i assume most people use this thing for but it does normal delays and reverb too. i have a few presets with just reverb, a few with just delay, and a few with both but nothing you couldnt dial in with the reverb on a fender amp and a boss dd2.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post

yep. i play blues/rock so dont need the heavy ambient stuff which i assume most people use this thing for but it does normal delays and reverb too. i have a few presets with just reverb, a few with just delay, and a few with both but nothing you couldnt dial in with the reverb on a fender amp and a boss dd2.
      OK, when I tried it, it was just the wacko ambient stuff.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

the stock presets are all pretty heavy with lots of stuff going on. it took a minute to figure out how to dial it all back to get a more subtle sound but its in there for sure. and if i can figure it out, anyone can.

Comment

Hopefully the Dark Sun isn't too big for the OP.

Comment

It wasn't, but I didn't really need all the extra features, so I ended up going with the Source Audio Collider since it had everything I would actually use and it was smaller, which gave me enough room for a separate Tap-Tempo switch.

Comment

I am happy you got something you could use.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                I am happy you got something you could use.
                Me too lol

I like this pedal actually by itself more than the other two pedals it replaced put together.

Comment

Working...
                X