banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Country Customs (Laney) pedals; any experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Country Customs (Laney) pedals; any experiences?

Has anybody tried the Black Country Customs pedals? They look nice, and seem pretty interesting, especially the boost/ drive pedals.

No experience, but they do look interesting!

Comment

I hear you. I have been eyeing the Iommi pedal for years now; seen the vids.

Turns out one of the local mom n pop stores has one in stock.

I should try it out, but I've already got a Rangemaster type (Naga Viper).

Who knows?

Comment

I have the Iommi pedal and really like it. If that sound is what you are looking for, the pedal will not disappoint.
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I like the way they all look, and the “4 knobs plus a switch” layout seems to give a lot of options. I vaguely remember them coming out, I assumed they’d be more expensive than they are.

Comment

They recently dropped in price 20 to 30 bucks per pedal. I was surprised.
            The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Working...
            X