Joyo ZGP for One Spot / daisy chain fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyo ZGP for One Spot / daisy chain fans

I just saw this thing and think it’s genius. For the folks that love to have just a one spot with a daisy chain, this can help isolate one or two problematic / digital pedals without having to change the pedalboard or buying a new power supply.

JOYO ZGP Guitar Pedal Power Noise Blocker Support DC 9V Max 800mA Output and Power Supply Isolation (JP-06) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0871R7BJQ...9D5YBK7M7TW3KJ

Great idea for a small board with just one digital pedal. There's definitely a market for this.
    But at $15 each, if you needed several it could cost you more than a power supply with isolated outputs.
    "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

You could just buy another 1-spot for 20$, and only use it on the problem pedal for isolation.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

More places for cables to separate and points for problems to develop. It's a bandaid, of sorts...I would just commit to saving up for a halfway decent power supply and be done with it.

Comment

Xotic has a device like that, but not a noise blocker. It's charge pump to up the voltage to 18v. Pretty cool idea. I might get one for my EP Booster.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
            Xotic has a device like that, but not a noise blocker. It's charge pump to up the voltage to 18v. Pretty cool idea. I might get one for my EP Booster.
            You should!

Pretty much every time I've tried it, I prefer running gain pedals at higher voltage.
            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
              I want to run my pedals on +48 V phantom power.
              Close enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Received mine yesterday to isolate my Atomic Ampli-Firebox on my Nomad battery powered pedalboard. Working well.

Comment

Working...
                X