Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

You are turning purple.....quickly.
    I need a Seafoam Green, Oceanmist Blue, Burnt Sienna and Yellow Ochre version
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

I need a Seafoam Green, Oceanmist Blue, Burnt Sienna and Yellow Ochre version
      Seafood green? You must be talking about that ugly a$$ 805 pedal. Awesome pedal, horrible color. When they change the color I will buy 2.

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Forgot to post -Eventide got back to me within 2 hours and wanted me to reinitialize the firmware.

Which I will do, but didnt want to do until they confirmed there weren't log files they wanted.
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Forgot to post -Eventide got back to me within 2 hours and wanted me to reinitialize the firmware.

Which I will do, but didnt want to do until they confirmed there weren't log files they wanted.
          Take this post out of this topic, and it could be 99 out of 100 Information Technology related posts I have ever read.
          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post

Take this post out of this topic, and it could be 99 out of 100 Information Technology related posts I have ever read.

Comment

I wonder if this is a common thing? I still consider the H9 as an all-around sonic mangler.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

I wonder if this is a common thing? I still consider the H9 as an all-around sonic mangler.
                ha sonic mangler

Comment

In all seriousness, unless you spend time with the H9, it isn't useful.

all of the preset sounds are set to demonstrate basically what the effects are by exaggerating them -on most -you have to dial them back and tweak to get the good sounds.

Comment

I don't mind editing. My goal with effects like that is to not sound at all like a guitar.
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I don't mind editing. My goal with effects like that is to not sound at all like a guitar.
                      Editing on the H9 is very easy and intuitive. The UI mimics the factor pedals.

Comment

Upgraded the pedal firmware to 5.9.2 today -hopefully thats the end of the issue.

Comment

I was installing a new mixer in our PA so I did the update while I was working on the EQ settings. I did it over a 5G hotspot on my phone so it took 15 minutes but no problems prior to the install and everything seems great so far.

Comment

Working...
                          X