Let's review MY pedalboard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

I use 4 cable (or 3 cable and a wireless).

The M3 could work. I just happen to prefer the Zoom for the ability to go into patch mode where not works like a pedal board with 3 effects.

I only use the dirt channel, and there is a boost switch on the channel switcher for the amp. Part of why I got the Stiletto instead of the 2555.
    The MS3 lets you go manual mode which is the same but you can assign whatever you want to each button if you want. I mostly use it that way. Choose a patch for a song, go into that mode then turn on/off effects for different parts.

And my point about the boost / channel switcher is that you would not need to have a channel switcher at all, you would run a cable from the MS3 to the amp and the MS3 would control the amp like the channel switcher does now.

I do not get a commission if you get an MS3 - just clarifying

Comment

All joking aside when I look at some else's board or set up I ask myself if I could gig with it. In Bob's case, yes I could rock that set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
        All joking aside when I look at some else's board or set up I ask myself if I could gig with it. In Bob's case, yes I could rock that set up.

Thank you Bruce. You know we roll in the same sonic territory. I could rock out with whatever you might have going too.

If you need something the amp doesn't have, well, then the problem is you! And, If you need an effect the Zoom doesn't have...the problem is still you!

Again - this is live rock band cover stuff. Practical > Uber-tone any day.

Besides, Hands, pickups, and amp are 99% of the tone...every day.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
          Yes, but could you do it in a Miami Dolphins onesie wearing Mincer's Crocs?
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

to bruces point, i could gig that board. but i wouldnt step on any of it other than maybe a delay or reverb so id just leave it at home and stick a delay in the loop. the amp is sweet though

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
              to bruces point, i could gig that board. but i wouldnt step on any of it other than maybe a delay or reverb so id just leave it at home and stick a delay in the loop. the amp is sweet though
              I was literally going to the store to buy a 2555 Silver Jubilee. The amp I first plugged Christine into, incidentally. That sound LP + SuperD + Marshall was just soooo right there!

I saw the Stiletto (used), and had heard of them (and Lone Star's), but never actually played one. Anyway, I plugged in, and probably played around for around 45 minutes. Crunch, Tight, Fluid, bold, spongy, etc....Could not make a bad sound with it. I was sold - plus it has a foot-switchable solo boost? Done - no regrets!

If you look at the pic of the board, you can see the zoom is in pedal mode, with delay / chorus /reverb and delay-reverb are on.
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
              X