No announcement yet.

Suddenly this pedal does not exist: Chorus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sound closer to a univibe to me . . . those vents are really awesome pedals though!
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

i dont know if the ventilator has the same seasick thing as a good univibe like the vibebro, but the vent is great. if i didnt have my rotosphere, id probably get a vent

Comment

BF-2 for the big clanging chorus sound and 8 cents of define for the subtler, jangley stuff.
        Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
        Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

GAS for delay with modulation
          Who took my guitar?

Comment

I can go without it. Using my BF-2, set the outer knobs to 0 and the rate and depth to about 10:30-11:00 and it does a fine job at chorus.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

-Greg

Guitars:
            2016 Ibanez RG6003FM (JB/'59nJ)
            2018 G&L Tribute Legacy (Hot Rails/stock/stock)
            2019 Squier Affinity Telecaster HH (Esquire'd w/ JB)
            Applause/Ovation AE28 Acoustic/Electric

Comment

I pretty much always use chorus for cleans so I wouldn't survive without chorus. That's like losing a limb, man.

Comment

I own three choruses. At least one is on my board (Ibanez CS-9) and I do use it. My current gig is a working Country band. I could do without it, but for some stuff I use it. I could still be viable without it. Just wouldn't be as much fun.
                -Butch

Comment

Did you ever see Left Behind? I think it would be something like that. Randomly disappearing. No questions, no compensation. Poof, gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

I think OC is talking about the Zoom MS70 CDR I was asking him about, which he mentioned back on post #24. I have thought about picking one up to see how Zoom are doing things these days.
                    I have a cheap Zoom G1X Four. It enables five!! self-chosen, self-arranged/stacked effects per patch! . Some of the effects will take "two spots" though.

Found that it sounds best, when being set up in "odd ways". i.e. the cab before the amp sim. It also has a very useable drum machine + looper, and exp., pedal.

If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X