X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These pedals exist now.

oooh - compact version! dig
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I love how Boss just does what the fans want now. First it was the VB-2W, then the MT-2W, now the space echoes.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I have the original and I'm not using it, so I think I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          oooh - compact version! dig
          That is where my interest is also.

Comment

An EHX Allied Overdrive, with parametric midrange :/

too much to ask? hehe .
            If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

There was some interest in a Waza Space Echo but even the new single-size compact is already waza-priced at $250.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
                ...parenthetic midrange ... but what does this have to do with Space Echo?
                Might have to do with the 'Space' part

Comment

actually I just read the thread title. And misunderstood. Sorry

BTW: Am I really that spaced out? lol

EDIT: While having made this post. The Allied OD is NOT a mediocre pedal to my ears. This post isn't even about it. But it's my fav. and #1 used tool in both studio and live settings. The only thing that makes it not-absolutely-perfect; is the rather shrill and high set midrange freq. I know there is an opiton to run it in series with a parametric EQ pedal- but.. heck; maybe it's possible to mod it?

bla bla bla.
                  Last edited by Erlend_G; 03-27-2022, 02:53 AM.
                  If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

To make a serious post.

Personally, i.e.- "Erlend..! Would rather have a newly designed, full-feature, REAL tape echo machine. Than a digital (or analog BBD) remake".

But I guess one can actually get one like that.

I hope the new Space Echo sounds and works great. I'm still very anxious about digital gear; but if it captures the "magic" of the original; I'd love to try one.
                    For now; I'm happy with my Joyo Nascar BBD . \m/

-E ♪

Comment

After hearing the demos, they do sound good. But I like the new DL4 more...
                      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                        After hearing the demos, they do sound good. But I like the new DL4 more...
                        I know you prefer your line6, but did you ever try the flashback4?

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post

I've owned the regular Flashback. And I owned a Plethora, too. I still dug the Line 6, since it feels more like an instrument in itself.
                          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post

I've never tried the Line 6, but I really disliked the Flashback X4. It was unintuitive, sounded just okay, and was gigantic. I made do with an EHX Canyon while I was using an amp that wouldn't take my Carbon Copy, but for my tastes, simpler is better, and the CC does everything I need and sounds great doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post

I've never tried the Line 6, but I really disliked the Flashback X4. It was unintuitive, sounded just okay, and was gigantic. I made do with an EHX Canyon while I was using an amp that wouldn't take my Carbon Copy, but for my tastes, simpler is better, and the CC does everything I need and sounds great doing it.
                              I was wondering how it was irl. Always thought it looked cool and i do like the standard flashback. That is one thing I've noticed with gear, that the bigger versions aren't always better.

Comment

Working...
                              X