No announcement yet.

Is anyone running two Eventide H9s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, there's more in there than just ambience, modulation and harmonizers.
    I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on one of these and move my H9 to the small gig board or my jam board.
    Last edited by eclecticsynergy; 11-09-2022, 07:41 PM.
    "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
      Well, so does the Spidervalve. Though I could put one in the loop of the Spidervalve and play "Dueling Banjos" in four parts with one guitar. And two different amps.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
      While it reproduces almost every stomp you could think of it also has a bunch of proprietary algorithms that are very unique effects. And the more traditional effects, flange, echo, and chorus have traditional sounds, but there are also spins on those effects that are wild.

Comment

And as expected, the price is up there!
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Someone on the Trading Post is selling a couple of delays. I Think that I'll look over there first.

Comment

There is a lot of cool stuff in the new release, but the thing that has me drooling is there is a Tube Screamer in the H90. There are endless possibilities for stacking pitch shifting, reverb, or even cocked wah on that algorithm. I love the overdrive and distortion in the H9, but this brings another dimension, and I am looking forward to hearing Eventide's take on the TS. And the ability on the user level to build or deconstruct that base tone will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
              There is a lot of cool stuff in the new release, but the thing that has me drooling is there is a Tube Screamer in the H90. There are endless possibilities for stacking pitch shifting, reverb, or even cocked wah on that algorithm. I love the overdrive and distortion in the H9, but this brings another dimension, and I am looking forward to hearing Eventide's take on the TS. And the ability on the user level to build or deconstruct that base tone will be fun.
              Mine will be here in ..... nope..

It's held up and not ready.

So not shipping yet.... damn,

Im headed to Europe, so it looks like I wont get to play with it for a few weeks....
              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Im headed to Europe, so it looks like I wont get to play with it for a few weeks....
                I was told a few weeks also

Comment

https://youtu.be/pakE_LMhPzU now you can get the H90 instead of two H9s.
                  green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                    The cool thing is if you have a MAX and add a CORE all of your MAX algorithms or any algorithms you have purchased port over to the other unit.
                    Has anyone here done it and how easy is it?
                    It's permanent right?

Comment

Originally posted by playas View Post

Has anyone here done it and how easy is it?
                      It's permanent right?
                      I haven't done it but I am told it is as simple as updating the unit.

Comment

Working...
                      X