New Addition and very Welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Addition and very Welcome

Just got an EH Small Stone phase shifter for all those cool Outlaw Country tunes. I love this box. Subtle and creamy. Doesn't go over-the-top.

-Butch

Congrats! That's my fav phaser!
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

The small stone is my favorite phaser as well. It's much smoother sounding than the phase 90 (especially with clean sounds) and is very easy to set for great tones.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

That's a solid board. I'd use any or all of those pedals.

Comment

I had to hunt for it. New look and graphics, that's cool. Cobain used one also if you are into that kind of stuff.

P.S. I have the same Ibanez CS9 as you. That is a glorious pedal.
          Last edited by Securb; 04-14-2022, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post
            That's a solid board. I'd use any or all of those pedals.
            Appreciate that. As a Tele/Country player, who plays mostly clean, my board doesn't need a whole lot. I use the OD side of the Route 66 for my overdrive and, as you can see, even that's set pretty subtly. Only thing I might add is a good tremolo pedal; but so far, it would get used on one tune.
            Last edited by Butch Snyder; 04-14-2022, 03:28 PM.
            -Butch

Comment

Working...
            X