Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting this guy uses an H90 for FOH

Comment

• I could see using it at front of house to put effects on vocals. Limiting the freedom of singers to control their own effects is usually a good idea.
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

• There were some cool updates released today. Of course, I just took mine back to the room two days ago. I will grab it tomorrow night after rehearsal. Looks like I might be able to take my MXR Blue Box off the board.

Free Update for the H90 Harmonizer Now Available with Two New Algorithms!

Aggravate is an octave fuzz inspired by famous classic analog octave fuzzes from the '70s. Satisfy all your fuzz needs with its versatile controls, rich feature set and most importantly, its chewy tone makes playing through it addicting!

Sticky Tape is a new tape algorithm based on the same emulation technology as the H90-exclusive, Head Space. It opens up a world of tape tone possibilities – all the character, grit, and modulation of those classic reel-to-reel tape machines without the bother.

But that's not all!

This update, version v1.8.5, also includes new features like Force Mono, Search by Favorites, along with performance enhancements and bug fixes.

For more information about this exciting release, please visit our H90 forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Securb View Post

Yep, I actually like the tuner on the H9 better and use that one.
          So I have never used the tuner because the H90 sits back at my rig -not in front of me onstage.

but it's awesome to know its there and can be a backup
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• So Ive been asked to play guitar for a Scottish singer/guitar player on some US dates, so I studied all of the sounds on her records and was able to match and program all of the sounds -even the vintage ones with my H90. Also, putting my H9 in front of my amp and H90 in effects loop along with my compressor -linked together to a little midi controller and tuner at the front of stage. And thats it. Im done -no more pedals needed for anything.
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• I went the other direction I put the MOOG back on the board. I figured I would use it for the studio gig then it is coming back off the board again.

Comment

I went the other direction I put the MOOG back on the board. I figured I would use it for the studio gig then it is coming back off the board again.

Great minds

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Great minds
                  The MOOG is already off the board. My bass player said it sounds great but not better, just different and if I wanted to I could easily dial in the H90 to sound like the MOOG. He is right. Seeing they are going for a grand I might dump mine.

Comment

The MOOG is already off the board. My bass player said it sounds great but not better, just different and if I wanted to I could easily dial in the H90 to sound like the MOOG. He is right. Seeing they are going for a grand I might dump mine.
                    Yeah, even if you dont get a perfect match, simplicity, reliability, and not having a wall of pedals to think on is important for me - I mean, I not lugging fullstacks and rarely halfstacks these days to gigs either....

Eventide just made my life better and more powerful

Comment

Working...
                    X