Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hank- View Post

Grounding.

You tested it with earphones only or through an amp that has a grounded wall plug?

A way to ground it while using phones would be to connect the usb cable to a pc or laptop(wall powered).

The GSP comes with a three pin wall plug cable if I remember right.
    It has a 3-prong power supply. I tested at home with two guitars through headphones and at my brother’s place with another axe with headphones, then going into the effects return of a little EVH head & 1x12” cab. The GSP has a typical amp style 3-prong cord.

I think some of the Ampero noise was power or ground related but there’s also the digital amp noise thing going on. All I know is new gear that requires me to diagnose a problem immediately is a big enough turn off for a return.
    Last edited by DankStar; 04-09-2023, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
      Amazon really sucks. F’ Bezos and his peen shaped rocket. Hope it crashes into the sun. I can’t believe they wouldn’t just pay you back the difference when it’s quicker, easier and cheaper than what they did. If it’s too noisy it’s probably defective.
      there are so many sellers on there, it gets confusing who you’re dealing with - Amazon or one of them

Comment

Working...
      X